November 28, 2018
1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
City Centre Health Care (located within CMHA-WECB)
1400 Windsor Ave.
Work with our Team of PROFESSIONALS – Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Dietician, Therapist, Physiotherapist, Health Promoter
on MANAGING YOUR PAIN!
Learn how to:
- Identify chronic vs. acute pain
- Recognize the affect pain has on your self-esteem and your thought process.
- Use meditation, and relaxation techniques to deal with your pain.
- Introduce physical activity and healthy eating into your daily routine to help you FEEL BETTER.
- Deal effectively with stress and set realistic goals that will motivate you to move forward.
- Use alternative techniques such as the use of laughter, massage therapy and yoga!
An 8 week program to help your life become more functional.
Wednesday October 24th – December 12th 1:30-3pm
MUST PRE-REGISTER: CALL 519-971-0116 ext 115